Why join Highway Signing?
Highway Signing is always looking to grow our teams with talented people and achieve great things together! Be part of a team who values hard work, commitment, and fun! We have passionate employees who have careers, not just jobs. Highway Signing has been named an Iowa Top Workplace, is an Inc 5000 Honoree, and is a Best of Omaha winner. Our company culture is one that will help you reach the next level in your career.
The minimum requirements for employment with our company are as follows. You must:
- Have legal status to work in the United States (verified with Dept. of Homeland Security).
- Possess a valid driver’s license (CDL not required, I.D. cards not acceptable).
- Have an acceptable driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and a physical.
- Be able to work in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, and dusty environments.
- Be available to work irregular hours away from home.
- Have a winning attitude (because that’s what we do!)
Want to learn more about becoming part of our winning team? Please complete the simple form below and our team will reach out to you!
Better Business Bureau Accreditation
The BBB accreditation standards are a comprehensive set of best business practices that companies must follow to treat the public and their consumers fairly and honestly.
Iowa Top Workplace
Highway Signing Inc has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Iowa. This recognition is based solely on employee evaluations. We are pleased to be voted among the exclusive companies that have the state’s best working environments.
40 Under 40
We’re so proud to announce our CEO, Matt Fatka is a 2021 40 Under 40 Winner from the Midlands Business Journal. Matt shared “that this wouldn’t be possible without a great team at HSI and the opportunity our industry gives us.”
- Retirement Plan / 401k
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Years of Service Awards
If you are unsure about what career opening could be right for you please complete the form below.